Lab Exercises are listed in two ways: by topic and also by the matching Chapters from the best-selling ICND1 Official Cert Guide
Multiple types of lab exercises that increase the challenge level the more you learn about each topic.
Overcome the problem of too much work and time to get started learning: buy it, download, install, and start learning!
Best Way to Learn CLI Now!
The CCENT Simulator
Some Supplies for Your CCENT Journey
ICND1 Official Cert Guide
Use the ICND1 Cert Guide as your primary learning tool
Simulator (Desktop Software)
Use the free Sim Lite (comes with the book) to try it for yourself, and then buy the CCENT Sim
Exam Prep LiveLessons Videos
Watch these late-stage study/review videos to pick up those final points
Premium Edition eBook w/ Extra Practice QA
Answer the practice questions (free with book), but also find more QA in Premium Edition eBook
Take (and Pass) the ICND1 Exam
Take it. Pass it. Whoohoo!
Free Sim to Get Started!
- Free Pearson Sim Lite
- Same Code as the Sim Products You Buy
- Small Set of Labs for Free
- Included with ICND1 and ICND2 Official Cert Guides
- Two Different “Sim Lite” Products
- ICND1 Sim Lite (free with ICND1 Cert Guide)
- ICND2 Sim Lite (free with ICND2 Cert Guide)
CCENT Simulator, by the Numbers
Your CCENT Study Plan
Build study discipline using the study process woven throughout the books
Assess your knowledge with chapter-beginning quizzes
Chapters are designed for about 1 hour of new learning each
Rinse/Repeat with interactive tools at ends of: Chapters, Parts, and Books
Practice math and configuration, and use QA to uncover weak spots
Why Hands-On Skills?
- Almost Impossible to Pass without Hands-On CLI Skills
- Configuring from CLI Helps You Master Configuration Sets
- Looking for show Commands Helps You Recall Commands
- Reading show Command Output Forces You to Combine Ideas (Think!)
- Best Tool for Tactile Learners